Oh, my friend, it's not what they take away from you that matters. It is what you do with what you have left.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I just want to be their Mom

Father, when I am afraid, I will put my confidence in You. Yes, I will trust Your promises. And since I trust You, what can mere man do to me? You have not given me a spirit of timidity, but of power and love and discipline. Therefore, I am not ashamed of the testimony of my Lord. I have not received a spirit of slavery leading to fear again, but I have received a spirit of adoption as a son, by which I cry out, "Abba! Father!"You are my Light and Salavation; You protect me from danger---whom shall I fear? When evil men come to destroy me, they will fall! Yes, though a mighty army marches against me, my heart shall know no fear. I am confident that You will save me. Father I ask you to heal me in the name of Jesus. (Thank you Angel P. for this book)

Everyone please pray for the team of doctors and my family as they wait patiently and nervously for me tomorrow. I am so ready to have this behind me. Thanks for all your texts, cards and messages. I love each of you. Amy will be updating my facebook throughout the day tomorrow. And I will blog again as soon as I am able. Be grateful for each day. Be thankful for your health. And go love and hug your family. kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment